GRK Show Us Your Project ContestPrize:
- One (1) prize to be awarded, consisting of:
- One-time direct order with ITW Construction Products Canada for GRK Canada product offerings, maximum value of $5,000 (based on ITW suggested retail prices at time of order). Order must be placed by December 31st of 2020. If a selected item is not available, an alternative item may be selected, but the order must be shipped complete without any backorder.
- Paslode Impulse XP Framing Nailer and All Season Orange Fuel Cell (approx. retail value $665).
- Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in claiming or using the prize will be the responsibility of the winner (excluding shipping of the prize which will be covered by GRK). Prize must be accepted as awarded; no cash substitutes. GRK reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if stated prize becomes unavailable for reasons not related to the winner.
Who can enter:
- Contractors who are residents of Canada (except the province of Quebec) and have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry.
- Employees of ITW CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS, A DIVISION OF ITW CANADA INC. (“GRK”) and its affiliates and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (parents, siblings, children or spouse) and persons living with such employees are not eligible to enter.
How to enter:
- Between April 1 and 11:50 pm ET November 29 2020 go to https://www.canadiancontractor.ca/contest/ to complete the entry form and submit up to 4 photos of a project you have built since July 2018. The project must be in Canada and submitted photos must include at least a full project view and an image showing the use of GRK Fasteners.
- Submitted photos must (i) be taken by the entrant; (ii) not contain any inappropriate or offensive material; (iii) not include any trade-marks copyrighted materials, other than GRK related materials; (iv) not depict any people.
- No purchase necessary. The project must use GRK Fasteners in partial or full project. Limit of one entry per person.
Selection of winner:
- Submitted photos will be judged by a panel of GRK representatives based on the following: (i) creativity/originality (35%); (ii) functional space (35%); and (iii) quality (30%).
- Chances of winning depend on the number and quality of entries received. All decisions of the contest judges will be final.
- Winner will be notified by email or by phone within 2 weeks of the date the winner is determined. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of identification when claiming a prize or otherwise in connection with the Contest to facilitate the administration of the Contest and/or to ensure the accurate identification of a Contest winner. In the event that the selected winner is ineligible, cannot be contacted or does not respond within ten (10) days to a winner notification, fails to return the release form within the required time period, refuses the prize or otherwise fails to comply with the contest rules, the prize will be forfeited and GRK, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another entrant.
- By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, country/city/territory of residence, photograph, image, likeness and grant to GRK and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive and unlimited licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate your submitted photos, in whole or in part, in any media, for any purpose related to the Contest and in any media whatsoever, without further compensation or right of approval. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Releasees (defined below) from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, liabilities, claims and demands of whatever nature or kind (including reasonable legal fees and related costs incurred in the settlement or defence thereof) arising from any breach of the representations and warranties in these Contest rules, your entry submission, or GRK’s use of your entry submission in accordance with these rules.
- GRK is not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; or (ii) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient. GRK reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason (such as tampering or infection by computer virus, fraud, technical failures, printing or distribution errors, or any other causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the contest). If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the contest, there are more potential winners of prizes than contemplated in the contest rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the prize.
- Winner will be required to sign a release form confirming acceptance of the prize as awarded and releasing GRK, its affiliates, the Contest judges, any and all other companies associated with the Contest, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, shareholders, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any liability relating to the prize.