Building trust through online reviews
In this HomeStars' sponsored video, Steve and Rob go over 6 contractor tips for handling online reviews
Print this page
January 12, 2018 by canadiancontractor
Building Trust Through Online Reviews
- Have a PLACE for online reviews to collect. (Tip: HomeStars is a great place!)
- Encourage your customers to post reviews
- Have PHOTOS!
- Do your best work every single time
- If you get a negative review, don’t panic but DO make sure you do two things… ONE: Respond to the complaint online as soon as possible (“We are sorry to hear you have some complaints with… We will contact you immediately to seek a resolution…” etc.). TWO: After you have “made it right,” encourage the customer to update their review indicating that they were now fully satisfied with your work.
- Review the homeowner/client!