HomeStars announces its Best Of Awards
AquaTech Waterproofing in Ontario, Kitchen Makeovers in B.C., and 24/7 Electric in Alberta were 'Best of the Best' winners
March 8, 2019 by Steve Payne
Press Release from HomeStars, March 6, 2019.
For the 12th year running, HomeStars has announced its 2019 Best of Award winners. Hailed as HomeStars’ highest honour, the Best of Awards, presented by DEWALT, Canadian Contractor and RenoRun, recognizes the most trusted home service professionals in HomeStars’ network. New this year is the Best of the Best award which celebrates one top home service professional in each key market.
“Each year we are blown away by the talent and commitment of our winners and we couldn’t be more proud of their accomplishments,” said Nancy Peterson, CEO and founder, HomeStars.“Many of these businesses are multiple award winners and are leaders in their respective fields, putting out great work and always making their customers the priority.”
Winners are selected from more than 60,000 pros on HomeStars who are vetted and crowned for their commitment to consistency, integrity and unparalleled customer service.
The Best of Awards compare all companies in a specific region. The following criterion are used:
- Homeowner reviews from the 2018 calendar year only
- Awards are determined using the HomeStars Star Score, which considers recency, quality and quantity of reviews, as well as third party information on business registration and credit rating
- Companies have been identified as operating with integrity
- Companies have undergone financial and criminal background checks
- Long term track record for superior customer service
To qualify for the new award, Best of the Best, winners are also evaluated for:
- Superior customer service
- An average review score of 10/10
- Zero negative customer reviews
- Evidence they took to time to respond to each and every review they receive
The Best of the Best 2019 award winners are:
The Best of the Best winners also receive a prize pack valued at $800 from DEWALT.