The importance of using DRICORE Subfloor
Bryan Baeumler talks about the importance of using DRICORE Subfloor in your basement
By Dave Gray
Benefits of using Dricore Subfloor:
– Promotes good indoor air quality by allowing your concrete to breathe.
– DRIcore Subfloor raises finished floor temperatures.
– Dramatically improves the quality of your living environment through cold and dampness protection.
– Keeps your family warm and dry, while protecting furniture, flooring, and electronics from basement moisture.
– Dricore panels provide an easy ready-to-use wood subfloor to add your favorite finished floor.
– Easy to install
– Suitable for any finished flooring
– Limited 25-year warranty